Thanksgiving Macro Friendly Recipes
Posted: Nov 25 2019
Don’t let the holiday festivities ruin your healthy eating streak. Keep up with your macros during the holidays with these recipes.
Image: All Recipes
Garlic Cauliflower Mashed:
Servings Per Recipe: 4 | Calories 98 | Carbs 8.4 | Protein 5.2g | Fat 5.7g
The best thing about this recipe is that cauliflower is lower in carbs than potatoes so it won’t shoot your macros through the roof eating this, and it tastes delicious!
Serving 0.25 c | Calories 53 | Carb 8g | Protein 3g
This healthy gravy recipe sound deliciously paired with a healthy mashed cauliflower.
Healthy Cranberry Sauce:
Serving Size ½ Cup | Calories: 98 | Carb 21.2g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat 0.1g
Paleo Cauliflower Stuffing:
Serving: ½ c | Calories: 95 | Carbs 7g | Protein 2g | Fat 7g
Image: A Sweet Pea Chef Recipe
Healthy Green Bean Casserole:
Serving 1 Cup | Calories 221| Carb 18.3 | Protein 10.9g | Fat 13.1g
- You don’t have to eat a bunch of food all at once.
- PORTION SIZE PORTION SIZE PORTION SIZE!
- If you plan to have your Thanksgiving dinner later in the day DON’T SKIP BREAKFAST & LUNCH
- Planning to stay at one place all day and want to try all the foods, taste everything in small portions and come back later
- Carrying a drink in your dominate hand will keep you from subconsciously overeating. (No, I don’t mean alcohol or soda LMAO)
- DON’T LET THE FOOD COMA GET YOU.
- HAVE FUN AND GIVE THANKS!